From October 15th-18th, BaneBio in conjunction with BioSurplus will conduct a collaborative and timed online auction of lab assets from Aeras-USA based in Rockville, Maryland. Discover over 300 lots of flow cytometers, ultralow freezers, biosafety cabinets, microscopes, refrigerated centrifuges, consumables, and many other laboratory essentials at this unique and exciting event!
Included among the lots are premium items, such as:
- Becton Dickinson LSR II
- Becton Dickinson LSRFortessa X-20
- (3) Millipore Guava EasyCyte HT
- Molecular Devices SpectraMax i3x
- Nikon TE2000-U Microscope
- (2) CTL ImmunoSpot Analyzer
- Thermo Scientific Nanodrop 1000 Spectrophotometer
- Bio-Rad iQ5 Multi Color Real Time PCR
- Various staple laboratory equipment, such as biosafety cabinets, cold storage units, bench top instruments and more
View the online catalog of all available products here: auctions.biosurplus.com
Items may be viewed on-site, by appointment only. To schedule a walk through, please visit https://biosurplusauctions.as.me/. Our lots open October 15th at 9am PST and begin closing October 18th at 9am PST. Keep in mind that our Open house will be October 15th and 16th!
For more information on the auction, call 866-236-4496, x 222, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.