- Assay versatility on the same instrument and in the same run
- Reliable quantification of allele representation and methylation status
- Sequence information enables discovery of rare mutations
- 1–24 samples can be analyzed in as little as 15 minutes
- Compact detection platform uses minimal bench space
- Pyrosequencing technology for real-time, sequence-based detection and quantification of sequence variants and epigenetic methylation.
- Highly suited for the analysis of CpG methylation, SNPs, insertion/deletions, STRs, variable gene copy number, as well as for microbial identification and resistance typing.